Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yearly Physical

Went to the doctor for my yearly physical.

The nurse starts with certain basics.

"How much do you weigh?" she asks. "135," I say.
The nurse puts me on the scale. It turns out my weight is 180.

The nurse asks, "Your height?" "5' 7"," I say.
The nurse checks and sees that I only measure 5' 5".

She then takes my blood pressure and tells me it is very high.
"Of course it's high!" I scream, "When I came in here I was tall and slender! Now I'm short and fat!"

She put me on Prozac. What a deal.

;-)

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I love it!!! Where do you find these funny things?

Rebecca said...

That happened to you too? :)

Katie said...

So funny! You always seem to find such funny stories.

cookiecrumbs said...

I am glad more people got to see this one. I for one need to smile or laugh every day. I did not think to put it on my blog glad you did. cousin cookie