Here's a silly little thing to make you smile. Post your sentence in the comments section, please!
Pick the month you were born:
January------I kicked
February-----I loved
March--------I karate chopped
April--------I licked
May----------I jumped on
June-------- I danced with
July---------I did the Macarena with
August-------I had lunch with
September--- I sang to
October------I smelled
November-----I yelled at
December-----I ran over
Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a nun
7-------my mobile phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a baseball bat
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18-------a spoon
19-------a Smurf
20-------a fireman
21-------a ninja
22-------Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a troll
26-------my sister
27-------my boss
28-------a homeless guy
29-------a surfer
30-------a football player
31-------a llama
What is the last number of the year you were born:
1--------- in my car
2 -------- on a motorcycle
3 -------- in a hole
4 -------- under your bed
5 -------- on your car
6 -------- on a roof
7 -------- in an elevator
8--------- at the dinner table
9 -------- in line at the bank
0 -------- in your bathroom
Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White------because I'm cool like that
Black------because I was drinking tequila, again.
Pink-------because I'm only in it for the good times.
Red--------because the voices told me to.
Blue-------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple-----because I'm AWESOME!
Gray-------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow-----because someone offered me 20 dollars
Orange-----because my I saw it on the Internet.
Brown------because I can.
Other------because it sounded like a good idea!
None-------because I can't control myself!
Now type out the sentence you made in the comments section, and have a good laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I karate chopped my boss in a hole because someone offered me 20 dollars.
YOW!
I jumped on a banana at the dinner table because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
I sang to a fireman in your bathroom because I'm cool like that.
So true! :)
I karate chopped my dog in an elevator because I was drinking tequila again.
Well, I know that happened in 1998 cause I still have a scar!
oh, funny, you guys! Here's mine: I yelled at a fireman in an elevator because I'm awesome!
(only if he was stepping on my foot)
I yelled at a phone under your bed, because I think I need serious help!
I danced with my mobile phone in your bathroom because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
*snicker* - I think Laura's fits her!
I ran over a baseball bat under your bed, because I was drinking tequila, again!
Ha-That's funny!
"I had lunch with a smurf in a hole because I'm sexy and I do what I want" Charlene said I had to do the color of the shirt I'm wearing today!! no wonder she put that one out for me...smirk!
Post a Comment