Friday, June 12, 2009

Summer shoe preview

I received a funny e-mail from a friend today. Thought I'd share some of my favorites with you here -


I hope the lights work on these. You could see where you're walking in the dark. That would be cool.

Great bridal shoe! Hope the groom is eight feet tall.

LOL LOL LOL!! I hope those skinny knobby knee'd legs are strong.

Looks like the exoskeleton of an alien. Be hard crossing your legs. (I bet my chiropractic husband would like these ones!)

I hope this is a joke. I've never fancied myself looking like one of those half-horse kind of people.

Well......at least if you have stinky feet, you can blame it on the fish.

There aren't enough words for this...

;-)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

The last ones...look terribly painful *YIKES*

Kristina P. said...

My feet hurt just looking at them!

Katie said...

Oh my...words just can't describe what I think about those shoes. Where do people come up with stuff like this.

Running Brent said...

We're looking for the people who come up with things like this in the Bishopric, so we can give them more callings. Obviously, they're bored. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with all your posts honey. Looks like you have fun with them. The spiney ones deffinitely might help you in a Karate tournament. Wouldn't want to be kicked by her!!

Brent.