
Well, it had to happen sometime....
Sunday, we were late to church - only a little bit, but we still sat in the back on the hard chairs. We sat on the same row as Adam and his lovely bride, Paige. I love sitting in a row with someone else - it's easier to corral my daugher if she doesn't have a quick get-away out of an open row of chairs.
Anyway, Alexia toddled over to flirt with Adam, and I see her out of the corner of my eye holding onto his leg and shaking her leg, like something is on it. I turn my head just in time to see her diaper go sliding down her leg and off her foot. Oh dear...baby is diaperless under her Suday dress...what to do?
You've probably never seen me move so fast to scoop her and the diaper up to go out to the foyer to re-dress her, and you've probably never seen Adam and Paige laugh during Sacrament meeting like they did yesterday. Stupid Costco diapers! Your tabs do not have the same sticking power as the name brand diaper - I'm now sure of it!
Next time, I'll make sure to take the 1-2 minutes to find the diaper cover, even if we're running late to church....
:-)

7 comments:
I would have judged you. ;)
Hey, I see you have Etiquette Hell on your sidebar! Are you a member of the forum?
Gotta love that Lexi...I would like to have seen you move at the speed of light tho :)
Too funny....that would have had me laughing too!
That is hilarious!!
Hee hee hee, there's nothing like a flash of baby butt.
That is funny!! Gotta love those moments!
Post a Comment