
Happy Birthday, Blog!
Who knew, when I started you, a year ago,
that you would be so much fun to build,
and that I would learn to love posting as often as possible?!!
You may not always be serious,
nor always filled with our family doings,
but, know this...
You've encouraged me with each and every 201 postings!
And, I hope others have enjoyed you as much as I have.
Here's to the coming year!
You may not always be serious,
nor always filled with our family doings,
but, know this...
You've encouraged me with each and every 201 postings!
And, I hope others have enjoyed you as much as I have.
Here's to the coming year!
:-)

3 comments:
Yay! Happy birthday to your blog!
Happy Blog Birthday! I'm so glad you decided to start one!
Thank you for this blog. Its the only way I keep up to speed on our family. happy blog b day.
cousin cookie
Post a Comment