Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Genealogy! (Well, sorta...)


Family Tree of Vincent Van Gogh:


His dizzy aunt: Verti Gogh


The brother who ate prunes: Gotta Gogh


The brother who works at a convenience store: Stop N Gogh


The grandfather from Yugoslavia: U Gogh


His magician uncle: Where-diddy Gogh


His Mexican cousin: A Mee Gogh


The Mexican cousin's American half-brother: Gring Gogh


The nephew who drove a stage coach: Wells-far Gogh


The constipated uncle: Can't Gogh


The ballroom dancing aunt: Tang Gogh


The bird lover uncle: Flameen Gogh


The fruit-loving cousin: Man Gogh


An aunt who taught positive thinking: Way-to-Gogh


The little bouncy nephew: Poe Gogh


A sister who loved disco: Go Gogh


And his niece who travels around in an RV: Winnie Bay Gogh


I saw you smiling . . . There ya Gogh! Bye Bye Now, I've gotta Gogh

2 comments:

Katie said...

So funny...you find the best jokes and funny stories!

Nancy said...

You find the funniest stuff, I always have a big smile after reading your blog. THANK YOU!!!!