Friday, October 23, 2009

The economy is SO bad that....

I ordered a burger at McDonalds and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"

CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call and ask if they meant you or them.

Mothers in Ethiopia are telling their children, "Finish your meal! Don't you know there are starving children in the US?"

McDonalds is now selling the 1/4 ouncer.

Parents in Beverly Hills had to fire their nannies and actually learn their children's names.

Dick Cheney took his stock broker hunting.

People in Africa are donating money to Americans.

The most highly-paid job is now jury duty.

The CEO of Wal-Mart is actually shopping at Wal-Mart.

I went to my bank the other day and the teller handed ME a note saying, "This is a stick up!"

Bill Gates had to switch to dial-up.

My ATM gave me an IOU!

7 of every 10 houses on Sesame Street are in foreclosure.

A truckload of Americans was caught illegally sneaking into Mexico.

(And, my personal favorite...)

I received a PRE-declined credit card in the mail.

:-)

1 comment:

MRNMSA said...

These are halarious Charlene, I'm gonna have to read this to Michael! Love this! thanks for sharing!