skip to main | skip to sidebar

Musings of a modern mormon mom

“I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.” -Colin Raye

Monday, October 5, 2009

Boo!

I wanna make these! So cute!


Here's a link on how to:
http://www.bhg.com/holidays/?sssdmh=dm17.396998&day=12&esrc=nw100d11_10_12&email=1709022344
Posted by Charlene at 12:43 PM

3 comments:

Laura said...

SO cute!!

October 5, 2009 at 3:32 PM
Kristina P. said...

I concur with Laura!

October 5, 2009 at 6:03 PM
Anonymous said...

!

October 15, 2009 at 11:02 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My new project

http://www.quokkaquilts.blogspot.com

Works in progress

  • Child's own yearbook project!
  • Letter of the week

I'm not ashamed to say I blurk....

  • Sewing Gossip
    The Pancake Market Bag – Free Crochet Pattern
  • One Good Thing by Jillee
    Take These 11 Photos Now — You’ll Be So Glad You Did Later
  • Cake Wrecks
    The Cake Said WHAT?
  • AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com
    Hardy Heads
  • Lil Blue Boo
    How to Paint Smoky Mountains Inspired Landscapes – 4 Paintings One Technique
  • Don't Eat the Paste
    Chocolate Raspberry Pistachio Dessert (adaptable!)
  • EPBOT
    Epbot Is Changing: It's Time To PIVOT
  • Ana White
    Wood Mantle with Hidden Storage
  • Ucreate
    100 Things to Put on a Charcuterie Board
  • Or so she says...
    DIY Fortune Cookie Messages – Give the Fortune of a Vacation!
  • Woot! - One Day, One Deal
    The North Face Women's Full Zip Jacket
  • Aunt Peaches
    Art History Sunday: The Blind Girl
  • One Pretty Thing
    Christmas Ornament Roundup
  • icandy handmade
    Janome S9 Sewing Machine Review
  • Joy's Hope
    Love God. Serve others. Tacos.
  • Reduce, Reuse, UPcycle!
    Pallet Daybed
  • Simply Tim
    Listening
  • Someday Crafts
    Barn Door for a Closet!
  • SquigglyTwigs Designs
    Upcycle Kids Round-up
  • PostSecret - read at your own risk!
    The New PostSecret Book
  • How About Orange
    A farewell to orange
  • Grace is Overrated
    Moving on!
  • Bloom
    Shabby Apple Giveaway Winner
  • THE MEANEST MOM
    Rudolph the Semi-Decapitated Reindeer
  • Make It and Love It
  • Mod Podge Rocks
  • The Crafty Cupboard
  • As Sistas in Zion
  • eighteen25
  • Pulsipher Predilections
  • Home Sweet Home
  • Silhouette

Friends!

  • Baller Family (private)
  • cookiecrumbs
    Lions and tigers and bears oh my!
    17 years ago
  • Dickinson Family (private)
  • For Time and All Eternity
    Mercedes Ninci : El accidente de Mercedes Ninci mientras cubría la noticia - Not only do you get to purchase the mercedes at.
    4 years ago
  • How the Cookie Crumbles
    Making Suckers with my Daughter
    16 years ago
  • I'm Unique...
    New Blog Site...
    17 years ago
  • Jared Darcy Tex and Lizzy
    Summer Vacation.
    15 years ago
  • Kunzler Family (private)
  • Litter of Leaves
    How He Came to Be (Part 1)
    10 years ago
  • Mark & Katie
    The Slide Of Death
    15 years ago
  • Mark and Katie
  • Mark and Katie's Recipes
    Tortellini Tomato Soup
    15 years ago
  • My Artistic Ventures
    Gather
    12 years ago
  • Our Family Tree
    Gilgal Garden
    15 years ago
  • Running on All Cylinders
    Hi, A more current Blog (my wife's ; > })
    15 years ago
  • Skelton family
    Mmmm, Yummy blackberries!
    16 years ago
  • Spontaneous Memoirs of a Paige
  • The 6 La La's
    ANCESTOR HOMES
    11 years ago
  • The World is Better Because of this Freaking Blog
    Conversations With My Favorite Person
    12 years ago
  • Thomas Town Five
    Little Miss Matched!
    16 years ago
  • Winder Woman's World
    Weekend Reading
    11 years ago

I blog, therefore I am

My photo
Charlene
Just another Mormon Mom quirky blog - a chance to spy on my crazy, wonderful life and see what my family is up to! Sometimes I give you more information that you really want to know, but hey, you're the one reading my blog!
View my complete profile

Ancient History

  • ►  2012 (16)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2011 (32)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2010 (72)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2009 (191)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ▼  October (13)
      • If a Molly became possessed...
      • Genealogy! (Well, sorta...)
      • bwaa-haa-haa
      • Talent!
      • The economy is SO bad that....
      • My twisted sense of humor....
      • Happy B-day, blog!
      • BOLO
      • Utah!
      • We're Back!
      • Tee-hee!
      • Boo!
      • Conference Weekend!
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (22)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2008 (47)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (19)
    • ►  October (12)