Hey, we're back from our quickie trip to Utah. I'll post about our trip tomorrow, once I've got the laundry caught up, house cleaned, groceries purchased, and tenants yelled at or given notices to.
Until then, here's a joke to make you laugh:
And, by the way, I was told, while on our trip, that my blog was just a collection of funny stuff, and not enough posting about our "lives" and what we do. Hmmpph! (frowny face) I guess it's a good thing it's my blog, and not theirs! So, go forth and enjoy my jokey, silly blog, and hopefully I can help put a smile on your face sometime or another!
-------------------------------------------------------
Mary Clancy goes up to Father O'Grady after his Sunday morning service, and she's in tears.
He says, " So what's bothering you, Mary, me dear?"
She says, "Oh, Father, I've got terrible news. My husband passed away last night."
The priest says, "Oh, Mary, that's terrible. Tell me, did he have any last requests?"
She says, "That he did, Father."
The priest says, "What did he ask, Mary?"
She says, “He said, 'Mary; Mary, please put down the gun...”
-------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love your blog the way it is....I peek at it all the time and it makes me smile. Thank you for being you!!
FUNNY!!!
Welcome back!
So glad you had a good trip. I love checking in on your blog, and in my opinion, the only opinion that matters is yours. So, keep the jokes coming....they are really funny and they are usually jokes I've never heard!
I quite enjoy it myself. A good laugh never hurt anyone...well, unless you're laughing so hard, it hurts! :)
Thank you for updating your blog more than I do mine ;)
Post a Comment