Saturday, December 6, 2008

Vote now!!!

OK, I can't decide! I need help!!

The other day, it was beautiful sunny outside, so I plopped Alexia in her highchair and started taking some pictures.

Now I can't decide which one is the best to put in a frame for Brent's office.

What's your favorite?


#1:



#2:



#3:



#4:


Let me know which is your favorite!!! I love christmas - surprises are in the air, and Brent never reads my blog, so I'm safe in asking for a little christmas help from all my friends out there!


4 comments:

Baller family said...

Oh man Charlene..... she is so stinkin cute! Too hard to choose but I would have to say #3. She looks so cute cheesin it up. Adorable.

Laura said...

I like 3 & 4 but 3 wins for me because of her little scrunched up nose. It looks like she is saying "cheeeeeeeeeese!"
He's going to love it!

Katie said...

They are all really great shots of her...but I am loving #3.

Anonymous said...

I can't decide! She is such a doll baby!