Well, today was the day eagerly awaited by my oldest child. His birthday. His 7th birthday. Oh, my goodness -- I cannot believe he is seven! I certainly remember what I was doing today seven years ago - I bet he doesn't, though. Probably for the best, who'd want to remember being squeezed through a tunnel smaller than your head? Ah, the memories...
Anyway, today's memories are probably of a nicer variety. Here's who came to the party: B.D., Braden, A.M., N.S, and B.R. Cute kids!

We had games and crafts -


Alexia decided she likes ice cream, but not cake -

Two unexpected pregnancies -

And, the capper game of all games - the balloon scramble. Yes, Brent and I stayed up last night until midnight, stuffing two pieces of candy into each balloon, then blowing it up, just to have the kids break all of them in about two minutes!

I think it's hilarious to see Braden trying to break the balloon by sitting on it.
We've all got sugar highs now. But, it was a fun party!
3 comments:
Looks like a fun party!!
Wow, 7 years old! Looks like he had a fun birthday.
I love birthdays! Looks like he had an awesome party.
Post a Comment