Monday, July 20, 2009

ice cream anyone?


The time has come to make my friends jealous...or maybe me jealous of them, because they can have the cupcake, and I'm choosing not to. It's time for me to begin a diet and exercise program. Pray for me and my success, please! I will need all the prayers I can get.

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

This is definitely my motto!

Laura said...

You go girl!! You'll do great!

Rebecca said...

You can do anything...I have seen you in action. You can do this...come on Charlene...make me jealous! -love ya!

MRNMSA said...

You can do it, and when you feel tempted, PRAY!!! Then call me! Go Charlene GO!!! luv ya, your awesome!!!

Katie said...

You'll do great! This is something I'm trying to be better at doing too! Good luck and kick some exercise butt!

Baller family said...

You will do great! You are a strong woman Charlene and can do ANYTHING with the Lord on your side! Love ya and miss ya!

Heather said...

You can do it!! I'm excited for you. :) Did I give you the info for my personal trainer? Or are you going another route? Definitely you are not alone and I'll be praying for you!