Tuesday, July 28, 2009

blogging break

"If you are too busy to spend time with your children then you are busier than God intended you to be."

- Rabbi Mendel Epstein


Hello all my blog friends. Life is busy, isn't it? As much as I love blogging, and sharing things I find funny, or silly on the internet, or great things about my family, I'm going to have to scale it down a little bit for awhile.

Increased responsibilty in my job area requires me to be out of my home more, and I feel like I'm not spending enough time with my precious bundles of joy as it is. I need to take a break from blogging for awhile - at least until things calm down a bit.

Never fear, though, I'll still be blurking on your blogs, and commenting when I have time. Enjoy the rest of your summer, and look for me to return to regular blog posting when school starts again in September!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I hope you have a nice blogcation!

Laura said...

I totally understand and will anxiously be awaiting your return to the blogosphere.

You're awesome! :-)

Rebecca said...

I will miss your funnies...Kiss your family for me!

Katie said...

Enjoy your blogcation! Good luck with all of your increased work responsibilities and enjoy the rest of your summer! I'll see you when you're back.

Baller family said...

I totally understand. Gotta do what you gotta do. I do hope all is well with you and your family. Hope you are staying cool in this ugly heat wave.....Talk to you soon!