I had a new experience today. I came this close - to being on an honest to goodness jury. But they only needed six jurors, and I was #10 in line. Oh well. I got to take myself out to lunch on the city's money instead! A day off work, and lunch on the city? I'll take that any day!!!
I can't believe I'm 41, and this is the first time I've been asked to sit on a jury. It was an interesting experience, and let me tell you, if I can help it at all, I never want to be sitting in the defendant chair. Now, that's a hot seat!
Now, when I got home after eating my yummy chicken teriyaki bowl from Love-Love, I found out I won a blog contest! Yippee!! I took Christie's quiz about how women view themselves and their self image, and posted on her blog that I took it. She gave a prize away to a random commenter - and that lucky person was me! Cute, cute stuff in her Etsy shop. I couldn't decide between the Mommy and Me bracelets or the diaper clutch. Practicality won out, and I'm getting the diaper clutch - knowing my daughter, she'd tear that pretty flower off her matching bracelet with her teeth in about three seconds flat.
Here's a link to her Etsy shop, so you can drool over her items for sale...
Lemon squeezy shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7330037
Thank you Christie! I love to receive mail!!! And, what cool mail to receive! What a happy day!
:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment