Friday, July 17, 2009

Magnet...


A baby magnet, that is!

We had the joy of watching T & E tonight. I LOVED seeing my husband glom on to the baby, and she seemed to like him better than me (we think she's a daddy's girl). E almost instantly went to sleep when Brent wrapped her up in a fleece blanket.

While he was enjoying holding her, the other two babies decided to come over and see what E was enjoying. I was able to snap this cute picture when they were all on Brent's lap.

Makes me a little sad that we're done having babies. I guess we have grandchildren to look forward to, in about 25 years!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

awww... the nice thing about cuddling other people's babies is you don't have to wake up in the middle of the night to feed them! :)

btw you have some pretty awesome links on your sidebar!

Laura said...

Even though grandchildren seem so far away, that time will be here before we know it! Okay, that's a little freaky to think about...

Rebecca said...

I agree with Laura...it is amazing how time flies and those grandchildren will be such gifts!!!