Uh-oh...
Lexi, where are you?
Come here, let mommy take a picture or two of you.
Brother is going to be SO mad you ate one of his crayola markers. Maybe we won't tell him, and let him see if he guesses...
“I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.” -Colin Raye
5 comments:
YIKES! Lexi...quick hide :)
Even covered in marker she's as cute as a button!
She should get with Lach....you and Laura wouldn't stand a chance!!!! Too cute!!!
Ha! Oh thats too funny! You gotta love these moments!
Samantha and her little friend that I babysat did something similar. They had a ball point pen (blue) and it broke and the ink got on everything -them, their clothes including the pretty ones Madeline's mommy sent her in, the wall, the carpet, it was awful!
I know how you feel.
Wonder if it tasted good? ; )
I love how despite how crazy and messy it is, there is this perfect little dot on the tip of her nose. Too funny!
Post a Comment