Thursday, April 30, 2009

Lost...


I LOVE this show - love, love, love the twists, turns, and general games they play with the script. I've been caught since about 10 minutes into the first episode.

This motivational poster made me laugh! Ah, the angst, the anger, the despair...can a beard really make a guy feel better, because it certainly wouldn't do that for a girl!

I can't wait to watch last night's episode with my hubby - we're both Lost junkies.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but it is very good!

ununiqueid said...

I've not tried growing one...or let's just say I haven't made it past two weeks before I break out the shaver.

I'm such a LOST junkie! I'm not looking forward to the season ending in just two weeks though. Ugh. :) Enjoy the episode!

Katie said...

As you know, this is one of the many shows Mark and I watch. We are an episode behind though. Gotta catch up. Love Lost.

Laura said...

LOVE that show too!! :-)

Running Brent said...

Still haven't watched Lost. Larry told me about an Alaskan Exploration show. Sounds neat.