Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gotta work today...

Not much time to blog this morning - gotta actually get some work done while the princess sleeps. I'm going to go write up 72 hour notices for all the naughty people that haven't paid rent yet this month.

My life as a surrogate mom to 88 households besides my own can be a real circus sometimes.

Here's a cool quote until I'm able to return:

"Every person, all the events of your life are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you."

-- Richard Bach


Think on that today, especially when someone ticks you off. What are you going choose to do about it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, what an adventurous position to care for. Hope things to smoothly <3

Laura said...

Great quote!!

Katie said...

Oh...I feel for you. I've been there. Isn't it so much fun to babysit/parent grown adults!?