“I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need,
I fear, I cry.
And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.” -Colin Raye
Just wanted to let you know that Alicia is hosting a DeMarle party at her house Friday night. It starts at 6:30. They have all sorts of great kitchen/cooking stuff. She has had a few people back out last minute, so I told her I would spread the word. There will be some demonstrations and lots of snacks. You can also check out their website at www.demarleathome.com
Anyways, if you want to come, let me know and I can get you her address.
Just another Mormon Mom quirky blog - a chance to spy on my crazy, wonderful life and see what my family is up to! Sometimes I give you more information that you really want to know, but hey, you're the one reading my blog!
5 comments:
That is AWESOME!!!!! :-)
Love this.
Just wanted to let you know that Alicia is hosting a DeMarle party at her house Friday night. It starts at 6:30. They have all sorts of great kitchen/cooking stuff. She has had a few people back out last minute, so I told her I would spread the word. There will be some demonstrations and lots of snacks. You can also check out their website at www.demarleathome.com
Anyways, if you want to come, let me know and I can get you her address.
It's ME!!! Well...except I'm a lot more useful. And a lot less painful!
I'm sure this unique fork would perform wonderfully...as a dingle-hopper!
That is terrific! Where can I get a poster-size for my classroom. I have lots of "unique" students that really fit the bill there....
-camille
Wazup!!! This is a pointed, inspirational poster in a telling sort of way.
When there's a fork in the road, run over it.
Post a Comment