1. I've now officially joined the "over 40" crowd, even though inside I feel like I'm still 25.
2. I love to quilt! Just finished a quilt top yesterday.
3. I don't own any high heels at this time in my life. (sob)
4. My favorite color is blue - not just any blue, but a deep, almost royal, but not that brigh blue. Kinda like the color of the banner on Facebook - hey they stole my color!
5. I love to scrapbook.
6. I want to become a better photographer.
7. I spend way too much time on the computer during the day.
8. I love my God, husband, and children, in that order.
9. I'm a life-long member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and proud of it.
10. I've been on the grounds of, or inside 16 operating temples of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
11. My favorite flower is tulips.
12. I wish vegetables tasted more like chocolate.
13. I'm an only child.
14. "I want to learn to play the guitar" is on my bucket list.
15. One of my favorite movies is "Moonstruck", even after 14 years.
16. I use Burt's bees chapstick.
17. I love black licorice.
18. I love the feeling of soft flannel sheets at night, in the winter.
19. I hate, (not just dislike) pickles.
20. I've always wanted a christmas tree filled with origami ornaments that I made.
21. I hate to clean the oven. I would gladly pay someone up to $40 to do that for me.
22. I love to read!
23. I go crazy if my checkbook doesn't balance to the penny each and every month.
24. My favorite foods are tamales, lasagna, tacos "Acuna" style, and chicken pasta alfredo.
25. I could watch "Much Ado About Nothing" over and over again and still not be tired of it.
OK, now it's your turn - you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. Leave a comment in the comments for this blog to visit your blog, so I can read your answers!
And, here's a totally random picture off my computer, just for kicks!

2 comments:
Fun list! We have a lot in common. I love that same shade of blue, but I call it twilight blue, the color of the sky after sunset, where it starts to fade into black. And Burts Bees chapstick is the best! :)
Sorry, don't have a blog, guess I'm off the Hook. ;>}
Post a Comment