Thursday, January 15, 2009

Look at me!

I've been wanting to get Alexia a "walking" toy, something she could hold on to and walk around the house, because I thought it would give her confidence to begin walking on her own.

We got a hand-me-down toy from a neighbor (thanks, Kassaundra!), and look at what Alexia did by herself yesterday! She was too nervous to do it a few days ago, when the toy arrived here, but picked it up on her own yesterday.






Braden and I had such fun playing with her yesteday. Alexia had fun, too! Especially crashing into her brother, over and over again...

3 comments:

Katie said...

Hooray for walking! What a big girl...deciding to go and use that toy all on her own.

Baller family said...

Wow Charlene! She has grown up so fast.

Anonymous said...

I love the videos...I feel like I am there and part of the action! She's walkin' like a pro...so grown up.