I'm sure my giveaway won't get nearly that much exposure!!! But that's OK - better odds for you.
Here's my giveaway, just in time for Valentine's Day!
Measurements are 16" wide, 6" deep, and about 12" high.
So, maybe the obvious question would be why I would put my valuable kid-free time into sewing something that's not for me? Here's the story-
I need a new temple bag. My old temple garment bag is ripping out at the top, and I decided I needed to sew a new one, before the old one gives up the ghost entirely.
I had a jelly roll I bought about two years ago. I was going to use it to make a diaper bag and other accessories for the baby I was going to have. I ran out of time. Now the baby doesn't need a large diaper bag. So, the jelly roll just sat there, mocking me, reminding me I don't have nearly enough time to craft as I'd like.
Well, back to the temple bag - I decided I would use the jelly roll to create a new bag, once I found this pattern:

Cute! Looks big enough for a temple bag. Thought I'd make it.
I chose my most favorite strips from the jelly roll, and sat down to sew it.
It looked great, until I realized the pattern was WRITTEN WRONG in one critical area - the bag bottom. 3" was written, when it should have been 2". :( It's now too small for me to use as a temple bag.
So, instead of just junking the 75% completed bag, I decided to finish it, and give it away.
A long story to explain why I'm giving away a cute bag you can use for Valentine's Day, or even after if you want.
If you've read down this far, good for you! Just leave me a comment, telling me what your favorite candy bar is, and I'll have a drawing on Sunday, February 7th.
Good luck!

6 comments:
This is so cute, Charlene!
I love Reese's PB Cups. Yum!
A Charlene original? Sign me up! My favorite candy bar is Twix.
Such a cute bag! Hmmmm....how to decide on a favorite candy bar...there are so many good ones. Today it would probably be Reece's Peanut Butter Cups.
SOOOO CUTE!! Favorite candy bar is a snickers!
This bag is adorable Charlene! I like, hmmm...........Snickers, 3 Muskeeters, but I really love Butterfingers (maybe) the best.
I have Twilight movie too, if you haven't seen it yet, I'll bring it to you to see. : ) Rachael
Pick me! Pick me! U are sooooo talented...Did you draw already? My favorite candy bar is a toss up...Butterfiner/Baby Ruth.
Post a Comment