
For date night tonight, Brent and I just got done watching Julie & Julia. Cute! We both enjoyed this movie - especially the lobster scene. Brent couldn't stop laughing!!!
How nice to have a date with my husband - kid-less. Well, almost. Braden got up from bed a few times, but finally he conked out. Finally! Go to bed, kid!
(Yes, we're Redbox kind of people - but why isn't Twilight still at Redbox? Brent wants to see it!!)

3 comments:
Better than red box, I have twlight! you can borrow it! I too enjoyed Julie and Julia.
We use netflix and we love it. It's so much cheaper than renting a movie at the video store! Mark and I watched that movie last night too.....I thought it was pretty cute!
Hey Charlene.. we love redbox too... in fact most of the time - we get codes and don't pay a dime for them. I get them to my email address as well as finding them online. The one that they have been using for a while is DVDONME it sure does help. They run these codes then expire them, just when you really want that one rental. The other one they use is BREAKROOM. I'm sure they work in other states.
Post a Comment