Saturday, February 20, 2010

A new obsession!

Ok, now that I've made a few dresses for my daughter, I've decided to make hair pretties for her now!

It's not as easy as it looks - I think I'm going to have to practice a bit more to get them perfect. But, that's the kind of practice I like! :)

Alexia found them this morning, and kept bringing them to me - she wanted ALL of them in her hair - funny!











She's definitely a "girly-girl"!

;-)

4 comments:

Running Brent said...

These Bows are so cute in person. It's amazing what one can make at home, save money while having fun!!

Great accessories, Needs to be an instruction book for dads on how to install them, though.

Brent.

Laura said...

SO cute!!!

Kristina P. said...

You are so talented, Charlene!

Katie said...

So cute....I love that she wanted to wear them all at once. Funny girl.