Wednesday, March 25, 2009

He's got it!



Braden finally learned how to tie his shoes today. This is something we've been working on for a little bit - Braden is a perfectionist (wonder where he got that from - not from his two perfectionistic parents, I'm sure) and every time he'd try before today, it would end in tears and frustration.

Today he got it! Yipee! I sense an after work, celebratory ice cream cone coming on....or maybe a gelato - there's a place I've been wanting to try over on 12th street.

And, for those of you who are interested in tying shoes in different ways, look up this internet page - you'll want to grab a shoe and try it for yourself.

http://www.shoe-lacing.com/shoelace/ianknot.htm

4 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations Braden!!

Rebecca said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! Way to go...can you teach Joe now?

ununiqueid said...

Good job, Braden! I remember where I was when I first learned how...that "a-ha!" moment happened in the parking lot in front of Albertson's on 5th West and Center Street in Provo when I was in kindergarten. Way to go, kiddo!

Baller family said...

Woo hoo Braden! That's great!