Got this from a friend over the e-mail. Thought it would be fun to post on the blog, and see how many of my tagged blogger friends respond! Good luck, have fun!! Also, gotta say, I'm inspired by the "Word Girl" episode Braden and I saw today...
SCATTERGORIES. ..it's harder than it looks!
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things.. Nothing made up!
You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Charlene
BOY NAME: Chuck
4 LETTER WORD: Chat
GIRL NAME: Chelsea
OCCUPATION: Chemistry Teacher
COLOR: Chartreuse (a clear, light green with a yellowish tinge)
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Charm bracelet
BEVERAGE: Champagne (only one I could think of!)
FOOD: Coulis (a sauce made with puréed vegetables or fruit and used as a base or garnish)
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Cold water tap
A PLACE: Charleston
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Couldn't find shoes
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Children, time for dinner!
OK, Shezrae, Monica, Katie, Laura, Deanna, and Kathleen - go for it! I'll be blog lurking to see if you've posted....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cool tag...I just posted mine. =)
SCATTERGORIES.
WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Kathleen
BOY NAME: Ken
4 LETTER WORD: Kick
GIRL NAME: Kristy
OCCUPATION: Kleptomaniac
COLOR: Kermes--a red dye derived from insects (so I had to cheat and look something up… You try finding a color that starts with “K”…)
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Kerchief (Okay, so it’s technically ‘neckerchief’, is someone keeping track…?)
BEVERAGE: Koolaid
FOOD: Ketchup
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Kotex (Hey; sorry--That’s the first thing that popped into my mind….)
A PLACE: Kissimmee, Florida
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Killed too much time before leaving
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Keep out!
Post a Comment