I just got done reading Laura's blog explaining the tag Shelby sent her, and decided to play along. You're supposed to go to your fourth folder and pull out the fourth picture, then describe what's happening.
This is Alexia on her 6th month birthday. With both my kids, I've chosen a book and a toy as props, then take a picture on their "month" birthday for the first year of life. It's so fun to see how they grow and change in one month's time. It's even more awesome once I actually get it scrapbooked all on two pages!
Well, this picture just proves to me I need a better camera, one that takes a picture faster than the point and shoot I now have. It's so hard to get a good picture of kids when they move fast and your camera doesn't keep up! Any suggestions on what to look for in a new camera?
Oh, I tag all who want to play along...come on, have fun with this one!

2 comments:
Cute photo! Love that curly hair!!
She is such a doll!!!! I wanna hold her and kiss her and squeeze her!
Post a Comment