Today's Birthday:
You express your thoughts and ambitions in such a captivating way that you may be asked to share in a public forum. (No! I don't want to talk in Church AGAIN this year!)
Your professional life benefits in January as you are able to establish more firmly your status as an expert. (Does this mean I'll suddenly be paid more for my expertise come January? Yeah, won't hold my breath for that one!)
Love deepens through common interests in June. (Oh, la la!)
Many find you fasciniating, Cancer and Aries especially. Your luck numbers are: 4, 2, 10, 44, and 14. (Wow, that's a lot of fours - I guess our family is done at four members!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday, My Dear Sister/Friend...Hope it's wonderful and memorable.
You are loved-
Rebecca
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! :-)
Charlene, it's Susan Richeson. I have no idea how I came across your blog, but I am sooo excited to see how beautiful and big your family is getting. Um hello you have 2 kids!!!! Hope you all are doing fab, and I would love to see you guys if we EVER make it to Salem. Hope you have a great holiday season. Sending our love-
Susan
Happy late birthday Charlene! Hope it was a good one!
Post a Comment