Ah, I just love looking at other people's blogs and snooping on their blog lists for who they look at and follow. There are some awesome authors out there, people who really write from the heart. And, there are some bloggist that write from the funnybone. Some of those sincere bloggist say exactly what I hear in my head, but never seem to have enough time to write down.
I am a horrible diary keeper, so I don't do it. Thank heavens for scrapbooking - I count it as my diary for future generations! A cool diary with pictures. A cool, big diary that someday my children will be in charge of, and can take off my hands. Hopefully they will want to, and will reap the benefits of all my hours of hard work. Well, it's not really that hard - I just like to say that so they won't just toss it in the recycling bin when I'm dead and gone.
Anyway, thank you, all writers who actually have the gift of writing from the heart those things so important to them. I know I read many blogs, and laugh, cry, think, and ponder over my own life and life experience as seen through their lenses. You enrich and enlighten my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Agreed. I'm with ya on that Charlene.
I totally agree. I love blog stalking! It is so fun to see what other people come up with.
Post a Comment