Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat???


Happy Halloween!!

Hard to believe it's already the end of October.

Braden decided to be a ghost this year, and last year I picked up this cute penguin costume from our ward's Great Exchange activity for Alexia.

Braden made a haul at the Trunk or Treat, and then talked us into walking around the complex for a top-up on the candy mountain.

We're all going to be on a sugar high and buzzing tomorrow - just kidding!!! We've already told Braden he gets to take one piece per day to school, or have one as an after school treat.

What are you doing with your candy this year???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am eating it...every little bit of it!

Happy Day After Halloween!

Baller family said...

The kids look great! I really like the ghost costume and the penguin is adorable!

Katie said...

Your halloween sounded like fun! The kids look really cute in their costumes...good luck with all of the candy!

The Thomas Six said...

We have a one candy a day rule here. Though I will admit I have a hard time with that myself :)