8 Things...
8 things I am looking forward to:
- Halloween chocolate snitched from my candybowl tonight
- Making tamales with my family next month
- Saturdays
- Beach trip to the Adobe Resort in six weeks
- Did I mention Halloween chocolate?
- German chocolate cake on my birthday!
- My protected quilting time tomorrow
- Pizza for dinner tonight (yea, Garlic Jim's!)
8 things on my wish list:
- For my daughter to get well and stay well
- To win the radio contest I'm entering each day until 12/1
- Student loans to magically disappear! (ha-ha, like that's gonna happen)
- For my mom to sell her house at asking price
- New 100% high thread count cotton sheets for our bed
- A nice date out with my husband
- My blue/purple quilt to be quilted professionally
- The ability to stick to our family goal 5 year plan with no emergency deviations
8 TV Shows I like to watch:
- The Amazing Race
- House
- Fringe
- Eli Stone
- Fashionista
- Ugly Betty
- The Office
- Super Nanny
8 Things that happened yesterday
- Got up early and actually read scriptures and had personal prayer before the rugrats got up!
- Hired a new employee
- Went to the other complex to train the new manager there
- Ate a chocolate eyeball
- Went to Wal Mart to buy our halloween candy
- Held my sick daughter as she continued to vomit the pedialite I had just bought for her
- Did laundry
- Stayed up late and did more laundry (see note about vomiting child)
8 People I am tagging with hopes they respond:
- Wow, do 8 people actually read this blog?
Well, that was exciting to think back on an "average" day in my modern mormon life. Now, I'm off to fold the laundry that's all over the couch....

3 comments:
:) I love getting to know people. It was nice to get to know you a bit better too. Thank you for keeping the fun alive :)
I am so sorry that your precious baby isn't feeling well, Charlen.
I will FedEx you some chicken soup for her.
Wait...never mind...noodles...chicken...vomit! On second thought, I will FedEx some laundry soap!
Love you!
It was nice getting to know you better. Amazing Race is one of my faves too! Boy I wish our student loans would magically disapperar too! A new employee? Did Ed leave?
Post a Comment