Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin patch trip!


Today, Braden and I got to go on his first grade fieldtrip to the pumpkin patch!



We got to do a hay maze,

see them squeeze fresh apple cider,

taste the cider and have a yummy doughnut,

go on a hay ride,

pick a pumpkin, indian corn and a gourd,


and feed the goats.


Braden said his favorite part of the fieldtrip was picking the pumpkin.


But, since I was there, I can honestly say he enjoyed the whole trip!!







Alexia stayed home with Nana.

I am so glad to have a job that allows me some flexibility to do some school activities with my child. Last year I was able to volunteer in the classroom, which helped me with my "oh-my-goodness-my-firstborn-is-going-to-school" nerves. I am truly blessed to be in the situation I am in as an apartment manager.

Now we're going to carve those pumpkins into some jack-o-lanterns! Look for more pictures later today.

1 comment:

Baller family said...

Looks like fun! Glad you were able to go!