Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday is a special day...

Ah, Saturday!

I love Saturdays! My office is closed, no interruptions from tenants and vendors. My family is usually hanging around, and it's very often the day I get to work on quilting projects.

Another reason I love Saturdays is that it's Brent's night to cook dinner!

Yes, my darling husband, a few years back, decided he needed to learn to cook. I swear, I don't know what he ate while he was on his mission - probably lots of macaroni and cheese, ramen or something easy to cook. Well, he's was very good to volunteer to cook on Tuesdays (my cub scout night) and Saturdays.

Unless, a day like today happens...then we get to go out for dinner on Saturdays!





Yummm....La Hacienda Real!





It's our most favorite mexican restaurant to eat at!


Our son loves pizza, so when he was reading the menu, decided he wanted a mexican pizza, until I told him what it really was - then he decided on the quesadilla.



And yes, that's a tortilla chip you see clutched tightly in my daughter's grubby little hand. Grubby, because she had just put her whole hand in my refried beans...ah children. She really enjoyed noshing on the chips, and the rice and beans from my plate. I was afraid she'd choke on the chips, but she was a trooper - just chomped away with the eight teeth she already has.



Well, that's all for tonight. We're on our way to our beds with full tummies and sleepy bodies. Hope you all had as an enjoyable day as we did!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love La Hacienda! Makes me want yummy Mexican food right now.

Baller family said...

Mmmm... sounds good! Eight teeth now for Alexia! I can't believe it!

Laura said...

La Hacienda, yummmmmm!!