Why is it I never have my camera on me when I see interesting things? :) I didn't even have my chintzy phone camera with me either - I guess I'd better make that a goal or something.
Anyway, I was going to the bank today, down by the hospital. I was startled to see a bicycle rickshaw pass in front of me. It had a bright yellow top - very festive! But, a rickshaw in Salem? Wow!
I pointed it out to Braden, who didn't know what a rickshaw was. As we concluded our bank business, we turned to head south on 13th, and luckily we passed it again, so Braden now knows what a rickshaw is, and we both got a better view of it.
How fun would it be to ride that??!!! But, wouldn't you as the rider feel a little badly for the slave, oh, I mean driver in front??
Salem Bicycle Rickshaw
(How funny - Brent was reading over my shoulder as I wrote this, and he didn't know what a rickshaw was either. I showed him the picture, and now he does!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have always wanted to ride in a rickshaw!
I've seen that too. I was over by the super Walmart last month, and the poor lady doing it was carrying two people behind her. But I guess it's her choice, better than no job, right??! Cool!
I've never gone for a ride in a rickshaw....they do look kind of fun.
Post a Comment