Monday, May 4, 2009

I LOVE it when...

One kid is away at a friend's house...and the other is taking a nap.

I plug this baby into my ears -
and clean house with no interruptions!

I've been very industrious this last hour, and it's time to take a quick blog break!!!

I know what my next sewing project will be - I need to make some kind of armband or holder to pin to my clothes for my mp3 player, because right now it's riding around in my bra - hey, it's convenient, and as you all know, mine's pretty well padded.

Do you remember me telling you earlier that I specifically ordered pink earbuds so they wouldn't walk away? Well, this is now my second pair of pink earbuds. Alexia got ahold of my first pair, put them in her mouth, and broke off the cover and the teeny tiny solder that connected the wires to the speaker. They are sitting on Brent's To-Do shelf, waiting to be fixed, and have been for about one month. Don't tell him - I ordered another pair!!! Hey, I need my tunes, and I can always use a spare pair of earbuds, if he ever gets them fixed, right?

Well, the princess is awake - guess I better go get her up, and start dinner, in my nice, now clean kitchen. Ah, the powers of music...

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I only have an iPod Shuffle, which I actually won in a blog giveaway, and I've never even opened!

Katie said...

Mark and I were just talking the other day how we both want iPods, or something like it. I love having music...it makes everything way more fun. Even chores.

Running Brent said...

I wonder if your husband will ever read your blog, and discover that he has broken your heart by not fixing your ear-buds yet. Maybe he'll discontinue some of the other things he's been working on to fix your ear-buds. Hum, ponderous.