Friday, February 10, 2012

February 9, 2012

9. Front Door
I was so excited to see that today's challenge was a front door. Well, not super excited, because my front door is boring...but the 9th was the day we were going out for our Christmas work party (yes, you read that correctly) and I was SURE McGrath's would have some fancy, pretty door.

I was wrong.

Their door was almost as boring as my own. I put my favorite husband in front of it to give it some character.

The employees thought we were super weird (they gave us "those" looks) because we were taking pictures in front of their restaurant...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Of course we could have just taken a picture of the door, but she says, go stand over there...And then I took a picture of her, too, but look which one she posted! Ho Hum.

the Husband.