I know, not very exciting, huh? A Winco truck. But, there's a story connected with this picture. The kids and I went through the drive thru at MAPS CU today after hours. As we pulled out of their driveway, Braden said, "There's something you don't see everyday." When I asked him what, he said, "a semi backing up." There wasn't anyone behind us in the driveway waiting to get out, so we sat and watched that huge truck being skillfully backed up by its driver. It was a nice minute or so of mommy/kid time seeing something that, really, you don't get to see everyday.
And, now that I've uploaded the picture, I can see it's blurry, and the car passing in front of us left some head/tail light smears, but for all that, I like it, and what it represented - a minute stepping away from our busy lives to stop and look at something fun together.

2 comments:
I love the light streaks in your photo!
love it
Post a Comment