Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yay!

I can post this now! This is one of the things I was busy with at the beginning of the month, but couldn't post about until now. Here's my version of the Charlotte skirt that I tested:I had fun with this skirt! I was actually able to use material I already had in my stash (yeah!) I went out to buy elastic, and the pom-pom trim saw me and began calling my name "Charlene...buy me...I would look great on that skirt...please take me home with youuuuu....." I gave in, and brought it home with me.

A close up - this skirt featured pull-ups for a fun detail on the hem.

It was perfect for twirling, too!

So now you know what Alexia will be wearing for Valentine's day. :) I'm sure you'll be able to ask her to twirl, and she'd be happy to oblige!

Squiggly Twigs Designs

2 comments:

Heather said...

Adorable. Bien hecho!

Katie said...

What a cute skirt!