Thursday, February 12, 2009

Contest!

Wow! I feel like a real blogger today. I'm going to post a contest! Unfortunately, it's not my contest, so maybe I'm only a semi-real blogger!

Remember about three weeks ago, my blog entry was about Drew Kime, a guy who writes a blog about cooking? Well, Drew is sponsoring a contest - a chance to win a copy of his soon-to-be-published 2nd edition cookbook:


In his words:

"I like this blog. And, I like my readers. (That's you!) So, I thought I'd do something special for you this Valentine's Day.

Let me back up. Did you know I've been slaving away creating an updated, illustrated version of my now famous cookbook?

Well, I'm done. And to celebrate, I'm giving away THREE copies of the all-new, illustrated, color e-book version of How To Cook Like Your Grandmother. It's my Valentine's Day treat for you."


So, there it is. I've earned one entry. If you'd like to enter yourself, follow the link below and his instructions to enter the contest. But, I bet you'll be like me, salivating all over your keyboard at all the yummy, easy food he has posted on his blog - you'll probably forget to enter the contest, and I'll be the winner! (insert evil laugh here)

Anyway, have fun! I'm making his cobbler, with berries for the fruit, for the missionarie's dinner tonight. I'll let you know how it turns out!

http://blog.cooklikeyourgrandmother.com/

1 comment:

Running Brent said...

OH, that's where you got that from. Did you win the book??