OK, I've got a goal! Time to get working!!
Today, I read a newsletter that came from my favorite fabric store (Cotton Patch). One of the things I like about the newsletter is Lauren's links. She posts quilting links she finds around the internet. She posted one today about a naked bed - what? How interesting! I had to click on the link.
The naked bed challenge is simple - sometimes, us quilters, are so busy quilting for others that we never get our own bed dressed (I'm so guilty of this!) This challenge gives us 2 months to get a quilt top done for our own bed.
A bonus contest is for those with artistic flair - if you design your own quilt top, you get entered into a second, larger contest.
So, now, I'm committed. I added my name to the list. Now I need to get cracking. Updates here on my blog as I go ahead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can't wait to see what you come up with!!
What a great idea...I can't wait to see what you come up with either!
Go girl! Moms are always busy doing for others and forget to do for themselves. Nice way to get motivated to use your talents for something yourself.
Post a Comment