Monday, December 13, 2010
Thanks, friends!
Thanks heavens I have friends smarter than I am! I saw this picture at the nativity last week, but couldn't read the artist's signature (the light was a little dim). Over this past week, I couldn't get it out of my mind. I tried a a few days ago searching on-line to see if I could find it.
Well, I found a picture of it, but no artist info. I posted a copy on Facebook, saying how much I liked it, and I wish I had more info on it. My smart friends Laura, Julie and Kelly knew exactly right off who the artist is. Thanks, friends!!
So, now I'm on a quest to get a print of it (Christmas hint, Brent!) Until then, I'll post it here, and come back and enjoy it from time to time. I love the depiction of the Savior as a toddler, a wide-eyed child agog at these marvelous visitors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I like that picture.
Charlene,
just wanted to let you know that you won the TomKat Studios giveaway at Bloom. Please contact us to claim your prizes :)
Thanks!
e.mail: aplacetobloom at gmail dot com
Post a Comment