Friday, November 12, 2010

Completed!

Yay! It's done!!!

Thank heavens for a male neighbor who was home in the afternoon, and willing to help hold a quilt for his crazy landlord who knocked on their door asking for help!

I took the quilt to Loretta Orsborn in Woodburn for long arm quilting. She always does SUCH an awesome job! And quick, too! I had it back in my hands in about three days!
And, I think this may be the first quilt I've actually managed to get a label on.


"How beautiful life can be when touched by love."

How beautiful, indeed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! Nice work!

Heather said...

Love it!!

Rebecca said...

Oh Charlene----------------it's amazing! U are so talented!!

Laura said...

It's gorgeous!! Great job!

Katie said...

I LOVE it!! That quilt is amazing!

MRNMSA said...

You did an awesome job, as you normally do! I'm betting they are loving it!