Friday, May 21, 2010

What do you do...

...when the annual Father/Son camp out is canceled because of rain and mud?

Camp out in the front room, of course!

(and on a side note, I have to wonder who canceled the camp out - don't boys/men-boys thrive on mud, goo and rain?)



Marshmallows may have been burned on purpose over the "campfire".

Ha! Who said an emergency stove would only get used during an emergency?






Brent said this is the first time he's roasted marshmallows while wearing a tie!

Here's Braden, inside the tent. I told him to peek out so I could get a picture - he complied, sort of...

Sleep tight, boys, on your not so soft air mattress. I'm going to go sleep in my comfy, soft, warm bed...and not feel bad about it at all! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Well, if they couldn't go on the regular campout, this one sure looks fun. And warm. And dry. Actually, it's looking pretty sweet!