
Today, while trying to get my daughter to go potty in her potty chair, she said something to me that I had to ask her to repeat.
She looked down to her lap and said "Lexi's peanut".
"Hmmmm," I thought. "I bet she doesn't really mean peanut."
I told her that Daddy and Braden both have penises, but girls don't. She proceeded to reiterate back to me, "Daddy's penis, Braden's penis" and I told her again, "yes, that's right. Boys have a penis, girls don't have a penis."
I knew I'd have this talk with my daughter someday - I just didn't think it would happen at 27 months old...

3 comments:
Sounds about the right time, actually!
Peanuts....that is too funny!
OMGoodnes, out of the mouths of babes, lol.
Thank for visiting me over at Pittypat Paperie. You are entered in the drawing for the umbrella.
Visit me again anytime :o)
Post a Comment