“I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need,
I fear, I cry.
And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.” -Colin Raye
Monday, May 3, 2010
Maybe?
I might just have a few entries to share - as long as the finger pointing and snarky judging is all in good fun!
I drove away from you the other day wishing we were closer. <aybe in the same state or city...able to spend days together quilting and laughing and weeping and sharing the gospel like we did so many years ago. Gosh, I miss you!
Just another Mormon Mom quirky blog - a chance to spy on my crazy, wonderful life and see what my family is up to! Sometimes I give you more information that you really want to know, but hey, you're the one reading my blog!
2 comments:
That is a pretty clever idea. I know I have projects that I've started that just don't turn out the way I imagined they would!
Ugly quilt? You? I think NOT!
I drove away from you the other day wishing we were closer. <aybe in the same state or city...able to spend days together quilting and laughing and weeping and sharing the gospel like we did so many years ago. Gosh, I miss you!
Post a Comment