has a sense of humor. Truly!
It all started with a trip to the beach, about a year ago. I was still new to blogging, and was looking for things to write about, developing my blog-personality. We went to a candy store on our trip, and I found something from my childhood. I bought them, then took three pictures to get a decent one to blog about.
Well, I never did get around to blogging about them, so they've been saved on my computer this whole time. Our computer does a slide show of all the pictures saved on the computer, randomly scanning through them. I think Brent got really, really tired of seeing these three pictures pop up, so he moved them to my desktop, renamed them, then told me he had done so.
I now give you (names courtesy of my husband):
"Death"
"Illness"
"Desolation"
Do you think he has strong feelings on this topic? OK, honey, I've deleted them from my desktop. And, actually did get around to blogging about them, too! Hope you're happy now. And, I promise to not get addicted to the candy or the tobacco version ever.

4 comments:
Ha! I can see why it might get a bit annoying to have those particular pics pop up over and over again. I use the same screensaver option, and for me it's the pics Oswaldo took in denturist school of random people's smiles--just smiles, no faces, and a lot of the smiles are more like grimaces...
That was funny....he came up with great names for those pictures!
I used to LOVE those! I haven't seen them for ages!
Why did they have to make candy cigarettes taste so good? I loved them too growing up...but my mom would snap them in half before we ate them!
Post a Comment